A. For the IIS website
You must add codes to load/create all system data, such as all configurations for all component websites.
Event: App start
Applied to: Admintool, CPanel, and Protocols
What are component websites?
1. Check default data with database:
- Check if system data, including Country, State, City, TimeZone, Culture, already loaded/created?
If not, create it (with SQL script while installing JFW or by static methods with . NET?)
What is System Data?
2. Configuration pairs
Check if all keys/values with Configurations are already loaded?
Check more key/value pairs (configuration pair) already created for the project that is using JFW.
3. Load Exchange Rate
4. Load Pattern (template) for the event and set up with the new pattern
5. Prepare SMTP for 2 types of email sending: for normal events (total 14 events with templates) and schedulers (also with templates).
6. Prepare library (DLL, certification) for Push Notification.
7. Load and setup for Protocol Sites
8. (Optional) Setup block list (IP or Username), if any.
B. For Login (Authentication)
Load the following objects for the logged user (User info):
1. Load User info (Username, Address...)
2. Base on User Info, load Role Permission related to User Info
2. Base on User Info, load Package related to User Info
3. Base on User Info, load Culture related to User Info
4. Base on User Info, load Timezone related to User Info
=> (Optional) Insert all above objects to the session (with CSessionManager), and you can use it later.